Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday


This blog carnival was started by MckMama and is an opportunity to reveal those little things that may be slightly embarrassing, shameful or just plain ridiculous.  All those things we "didn't" do throughout the week.

- I did NOT find one of my "To Do" lists with an inserted line stating "Love your husband" written by said husband.  Nope, I NEVER neglect my hubby when things get busy.

 - I did NOT allow my children a bit of "controlled chaos" one evening and thoroughly enjoy listening to their conspiratorial giggles when they thought they were really getting away with something.  They did NOT fill their plastic drum with fresh blueberries, baby carrots and cheesesticks and take it back to Mommy & Daddy's room to enjoy a post dinner snack.  No way my kids would think of something like that. Ever.


 - Thanks to a busy week, I am NOT dreaming of a relaxing vacation with my hubby soon!

 - Being the health nut that I am (haha), I absolutely did NOT eat hot dogs and nachos for dinner two nights in a row!

I'm sure there are plenty more but these are all that are coming to me off the top of my head.  Have a blessed Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too my dear. Those pics crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! haha!! At least they choose healthy snacks!haha! Love the bandana on McGee's head! Jared loves doing that too! Sounds like a great dinner to me! And I am so glad you guys are going to get away ALONE!! Sounds wonderful! ~Raeane =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love it. Such fun pics! I hope you get a vaca that relaxes you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy - just wait until next week's Not Me!

    ReplyDelete