- Enjoying a nice evening out front while Daddy was cutting the lawns, I did NOT ask the kids to give each other a hug and their "hug" did NOT appear more like McGee was trying to choke Miss Em.
And there's NO WAY this rough house loving girl actually seemed to find it funny!
- In the same evening when I asked McGee for a smile, THIS was NOT the sweet, lovely smile I received instead:
- That frown was NOT quickly replaced with these smiles of joy once the firetrucks started driving by and candy started flying into the street for him to grab up!
- My funny little entertainer of a daughter did NOT growl and "Roar!" while making these strange faces at one of the parade groups
- My hometown's fun-loving annual parade was NOT a huge political ad for a major Measure regarding a proposed housing and resort development that seems to have split the small town in two very divisive groups. My sister and I were NOT amazed at how big this controversy is and how it seemed every home in my parent's neighborhood had a sign either for or against this measure on the ballot tomorrow. Even the dogs were brought into the fight! Sidenote: The guy driving the little black convertible was NOT Daddy's and my high school driver's ed teacher and Daddy's high school baseball coach.
- I am NOT shamelessly plugging this little beauty, my niece, as the most beautiful baby at the parade! Uh, uh, NOT me!
- My dad did NOT recently have knee surgery and this is NOT what healthy skin looks like after recovering from a nasty infection and nearly two weeks in the hospital. I did NOT throw this pic in here today because I wanted it recorded but didn't know what other post it might fit into. Nope, NOT me!
- Lastly, my daughter does NOT regularly try to stand on her head, regardless of hard, hard cement. NOT her!
I hope your week is starting out great - mine has been filled with joy thus far and I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the week has in store!