Another week, another Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was started by MckMama and you can read what she and others DIDN'T do this last week right here.
- My son did NOT write on our very expensive, 50" plasma tv with chalk. Nope, he would NEVER do that, especially NOT all over the middle of the tv and most of the way up the screen!
- At our house we try not to waste food. Any food. Therefore, I did NOT use multi-grain crackers and strawberries as conduits for eating the leftover frosting from McGee's birthday cupcakes. Uh, uh, NOT me!
- McGee did NOT pick out a tricycle FOR HIS SISTER and then proceed to play with it himself all day (and week).
- After a quick search to look for my rarely quiet little girl, I did NOT find her squirting hand lotion into her baby stroller. This was NOT the same hand lotion I keep in my purse that she sneakily found.
- The kids are NOT sick again, nope, 2010 has been the healthiest year for us ever! We did NOT have a possible little Hand, Foot & Mouth virus outbreak amongst our friends this week after one of the children at the kids' birthday party came down with it the night of the party.
- There's absolutely NO chance Miss Em could be seen running outside with her brother's clean underwear on her head. Again.
- When I told McGee he was "my little love" he did NOT respond by saying, "And you're my BIG love!" NO, he's NEVER heard saying sweet and loving things.
UPDATE: Miss Em did NOT just draw on the wall with purple chalk!
Have a wonderful week!