Monday, November 30, 2009

Not a Not Me! Monday

I'm disappointed I haven't had time to blog lately. I would have loved to have told you all about our Thanksgiving and all that I am thankful for, but it seems between sickness, traveling and lots of things on my "to do" list, I just haven't had the time!

I'd love to do a Not Me! Monday post and a Monday Must-Haves as well, but I have a LONG list of errands to run and probably won't have time to sit down and write it all. If I WERE to do a Not Me! Monday post, these few snippits from our Silly Sunshine House just THIS MORNING would be...

- I did NOT stay up until 2 am working on Christmas gifts and photo editing

- McGee did NOT help himself to some Life cereal before Mommy got up (actually I woke up just as he was pouring it)

- As Mommy was taking care of business in the one place a Mommy can NEVER relax in peace and quiet, McGee and Miss Em did NOT make a mess all over the dining room by pouring out 1/2 a gallon of milk. "It was a accident" according to McGee.

- In an attempt to clean all of the sticky milk off Miss Em, I gave them a quick bath and Miss Em did NOT once again POOP in the bathtub! Yucky - she would NEVER do that! Fortunately McGee was no longer in the bath, but still....gross!

Well now I'm off to throw them in a crib so I can take a quick shower without another disaster awaiting me...all before Grandma & Grandpa arrive to spend some time with the kids so I can get all of my errands done! Have a blessed Monday! Oh and checkout my most recent pictures I took of a good friend of mine and her family www.mindynewtonphotography.blogspot.com .


Oh and I'll leave you with this picture of one of my little "angels". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment