Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm off...

I'm getting ready to head out to the city for a "Mommy's Getaway" with some friends this weekend, but wanted to share some happy faces I found when I reviewed some of the pictures from our week. Enjoy and have a blessed weekend!




See these keys he is holding? My key obsessed boy has lost these, long-term twice already, and after the last 8 months of him asking, "Where are my red keys?" He finally found them in the pocket of his vest as we were heading out for a walk! I guess they've been "lost" in his pocket since the last time he wore them.

Letter of Apology: Dear Landscape People, I apologize for the mess my son created with your nicely piled leaves. You see piles of leaves are just too much for a 3 year old NOT to enjoy! We hope he didn't create too much work for you. Sincerely, Pile Destroyer's Mommy




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love Fall leaves pictures! SOOOO precious! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete