Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday


-->
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

- On the way to a photo shoot I WASN’T so engrossed in my thoughts of different poses that I DIDN’T accidentally go on the freeway onramp without thinking (just doing what we often do) and arrive a few minutes late after getting off at the next exit and making a u-turn. In fact, I’m always paying close attention where I’m going and NEVER make directional mistakes.

- Last week I DIDN’T go out 3 nights in a row for various outings/get-togethers and leave my dear husband home with the kiddos. Nope, I am a complete homebody (actually a tad bit true) and going out somewhere without the kids or my husband is NOT something I would even consider doing!

- Cravings are NOT a weakness for me, so I DIDN’T make a batch of chocolate chip cookies just because I was craving some. I WASN’T wishing I had some other more valid excuse for making them (such as a potluck) but decided to make them anyway and then was NOT pleasantly surprised when I was reminded I had snack for Mom’s Connection and could share some of my cookies there instead of eating them all myself.

- In an effort to clear off as much space from my hard drive as possible, I did NOT delete a program necessary for my hubby to run his Itunes without asking him and I did NOT delete a few of my very favorite fonts on accident. I NEVER get too caught up in clearing out clutter that I get rid of things I shouldn’t have. Note: This is not to say you should expect a clutter-free space at my house, for some reason I can only ever accomplish this for about a millisecond before the clutter invades again.

- I did NOT go to Scrap-N-Chat with my rolling tote and bags of stuff to organize and work-on only to realize I had left my actual SCRAPBOOK at home! Goodness me – I would NEVER forget something and then call my friend Alicia and ask her to stop by my house to pick it up on her way over. Uh, uh, I NEVER forget things!

- I did NOT just tell Miss Em “uh, uh, uhhh” when she started to get into my scrapbooking tote only to see her smile and tell me, “uh, uh, uhhh” right back!

Well that’s all I can remember right now. I’m off to start this week right and stay in my jammies all day with Miss Em on this wet and cold morning. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment