Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Day

Wow - this is my 101st blog post already! I can't believe I've had so much to say (actually that isn't such a surprise) and there are still so many blog posts I've started in my head that I haven't even had a chance to start typing yet. I didn't even know I had hit 100 until I began writing this post and saw how far I'd come. Well Happy 100 blog posts to me!

I love summer, especially because I'm married to a teacher who didn't teach summer school this summer and has been able to stay home enjoying lots of family time. Each day has been wonderful. Here is a look at our day today:

Driving trucks...

Watching the "My Pictures" slideshow at mommy's messy desk (I seriously need to spend a day clearing this clutter out)

Toasting "cheers" with sippy cups before drinking. Is this really even something toddlers should know?

Checking for poopy diapers after big brother smells a stinky (and he was SO right - pee yew!)

Practicing our walking skills (yes she is almost 15 months old and not yet walking, but I'm not complaining) ...

Contemplating life...

Loving...

Laughing...

Dog-piling on Daddy...

Cuddling (a.k.a. Wrestling)...

Giving Mommy and that constant camera of hers a *second* of our attention

"Sharing"...

"What did you say about sharing? You don't mean I have to share my toys do you???"

All-in-all a perfectly typical summer day full of my favorite people!

2 comments:

  1. Dude! I thought you had just disappeared from the blog world! I forgot to change my "follow" address! YIKES! How have you been?!
    Love the new pictures! :D
    Hope you are doing well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Makes me almost start one for myself?! Jared didn't start walking till he was 16 months. I thought forsure Grant would be walking by now but he's not! It is ok! I have heard it is better developmentally the longer they crawl! Hope that encourages you as it did me! Keep up the good work! ~Raeane =)

    ReplyDelete