Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I still have some posts I'd love to catch up on, but my sister drove up to see us today so I don't have much time for blogging while she has run out to the store. Here goes my list of things I absolutely did not do this last week!
- I'm not the one who let my 1 yr. old baby girl dump out and go through my box of extra free gift cosmetics just to give me an extra few minutes to get ready in the morning.
- I didn't let me kids eat bib free for most of the meals this week and I especially did not let Miss Em eat banana and mixed berries without a bib, while also letting her feed herself. Nope I am not super thankful for Spray-N-Wash this week at all.
- Since I am full of nurturing maternal compassion, I didn't tell my mom to let my McGee tough it out crying at swim lessons all week. Oh and that wasn't me that already posted on my blog contradicting this statement.
- There is no way I spent 2 hours in a single thrift store this morning. I wouldn't go crazy enjoying a chance to thrift shop child-free like that or anything! Nor would I buy 2 pairs of brand-name, expensive nearly brand-new shoes for only $8. That couldn't have been me doing a happy dance over my super finds, including 2 tops that I just saw at Macy's for $45 each that I was able to get for only a few dollars!
- Don't worry, I wouldn't go back on what I said in a previous recent post and decide (thanks to concerns by Daddy and Grandpa) to NOT use the kids' real names, but go back to using their nicknames only for the blog. I'm definitely not the type of person that has difficulty making up her mind and flip-flopping on decisions.
- I'm not one to carry my camera everywhere, so it couldn't have been me forcing my hot hubby to stand still a minute while I snapped some pictures of his handsomeness while out browing the outdoor mall on our date.
If you look closely you can see the exasperation in his eyes at his crazy wife and her camera!
- I didn't throw in an extra Not Me Monday comment mostly because I didn't feel right about having a post without a picture. :)
Wishing you an incredible week and a working A/C - it is HOT!