Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday

It's been a week and here I am doing laundry on my new "laundry day". Surviving the week without doing laundry wasn't as hard as I thought it might be, even while potty training. We did have one unfortunate pair of little man's undies that ended up in the garbage because mom was not about to scrub them out. :) So far I'm on load #3 in the washing machine and getting ready to add load #4. I'll be interested to see how many loads I will have done by the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious too! Do you have a high-capacity washer? I hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh laundry...it's such a bore! It's more fun to put it off and play isn't it? I have been trying the one laundry day myself but so far it hasn't worked out too well. Hope you have better luck!

    ReplyDelete