Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We had a great time on McGee's first official school field trip!  They went to the pumpkin patch and it was his first time riding a school bus.  I was really excited about joining him on the bus and experiencing this "first" with him, but I didn't have anyone to watch Miss Em and then McGee went ahead and pierced me in the heart when he told me, "Mom, I don't want you to go on the bus with me, I just want to go with my friends."  Well you can bet Miss Em and I followed right behind that school bus all the way there and back!

This was his surprised face when I hopped on the bus to take a quick pic of him.  Right after he said incredulously, "But I thought you weren't going to ride the bus!"

 


We ran into our friend Noah as his class was having their field trip that same day!


The class picture

Miss Em jumped in line with big brother

Love this sweet shot of the two of them sitting together on the hayride


Searching for the perfect pumpkin!







McGee and cousin Brady at home with their new pumpkins




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! What sweet pictures! What pumpkin patch did they go to? ~Raeane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Love it! Nevaeh didn't want me to ride with her for her first school bus trip either. Insert sad face HERE. Like you I followed right behind her bus and hopped on and off just in time to catch a quick pic.

    ReplyDelete