Thursday, October 28, 2010

3-2...

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Today my beloved turns 32 years old - yet he still looks like the teenager I fell in love with!

We're heading out to PF Changs tonight with friends to celebrate, but the kids and I baked and frosted cupcakes for his class and took them in today.  It's always fun visiting his school and meeting his students and they get a big kick out of McGee and Miss Em.




At 5 am this morning I have a vague recollection of Daddy kissing me goodbye as I slumbered and asking me to put Miss Em's hair in pigtails today.  We adore her in pigtails and I adore them even more with these cute new flower hair bands I just found at Target.


Daddy and his kiddos LAST year on his birthday...



...and here they are in 2010!


Miss Em completely loves swinging.  When we're at a park that's what she will want to do the entire time.  After swinging for a few minutes she was inevitably start leaning her head back with this serene, filled to the brim full of joy look like this is the most enjoyable thing she has ever done and she doesn't want to miss a moment of it.  Usually her eyes close, like it's just she, the swing and the breeze on her face, but I wasn't able to capture the full essence of her swinging bliss.


We love you Daddy and thank you for all that you do for us and the way you love us so.  Happy 32nd Birthday!

1 comment: