Friday, June 18, 2010

Two-Tu Cute!

Is it really Friday already?  I can't believe I haven't posted a thing...not a thing since Monday!  I'll tell you, I had plenty of blog posts going on in my head, but once I sat down to the computer they flew right out, hovering nearby but just out of reach.  I hope to do better next week.

This post however did not need much thought because it is all about Miss Em's flouncy fun in her tutu.

A two year old girl + a Tutu = frolicking, flouncy fun!

*be sure to click on the picture to see if larger*

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! I bought Bailey a turquoise tutu for her birthday pictures (that we have yet to do...) whoops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww... How very darling!!!! : ) Love the tutu, and her!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love these photos! So fun and I love the tutu. So fun that you have a girl to put in one. Very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking the far left photo may need to be blown up and put on her bedroom wall...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you'd love this Alicia!

    ReplyDelete