Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me! Monday

This fun blog carnival was started by MckMama and you can see what she and others have NOT been doing right here!

 - I did NOT completely forget to put quarters in the parking meter when our family went to the train museum and enjoyed a wonderful picnic lunch.  This did NOT result in a $40 parking ticket.  When leaving the house I did NOT run back inside, just to make sure we HAD quarters for parking and then completely forget to use them.  Nope, not me!

 - A sweet friend (who reads my blog) did NOT stop by our house for an hour and witness me having to clean up or divert at least three major messes from my dear children.  She did NOT say, "I bet this will be on Not Me! Monday!"  She brought her son, named Jack, and McGee did NOT decide to call him "Samson" the entire time, despite repeated corrections that his name was Jack.

 - I am NOT sitting here typing this quickly when I should be in the shower getting ready for an 11:30 lunch meeting!  Yikes - gotta go!

Have a blessed Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so funny!! I loved hanging with you for that time and i must say, you have one little clever girl on your hands..knowing just the right time and right way to get on with her plan :) and i have to say, jack LOVED being called Samson. When we got in the car, he said, "Everyone should call me Samson"..LOL.. and sorry about the ticket. My sweet hubby got one last week in front of Ritz when he so kindly ran in to pick up photos for me. He saw that no one was in there, ran it for a second, and up comes the meter guard. He had his money in hand and she said she is giving it to him..said, "i hope I didn't ruin your day" and handed him the yes, 40 dollar ticket. boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this today for some reason, but this was funny. We also got a $50 parking ticket a few weeks ago for being 1 minute late to our parking meter. Such a bummer. Love how McGee called his friend "Samson" :) Just this week we went to Heather Jo's house and Micah keeps calling Skylar "Sky" :)

    ReplyDelete