Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Fun

It has been a busy, but very special weekend, as my brother got married!  It was such a nice time being with the family and celebrating this exciting event.  Mike was such an incredibly handsome groom - I loved the happy sparkle in his eyes and Lee Anne looked beautiful (as every bride should).  I took lots of pictures but haven't had a chance to look through them all yet.  The kids and I are still suffering with allergies and between McGee and my coughing fits, I don't think we got more than a couple of hours of sleep last night.  Between that and spending my free time tonight setting up my new computer (hooray!) I am beat and heading to bed soon.  I thought I'd leave you with one quick shot though of the bride making her way to her groom...





1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Is that at Zephyr Cove? Sure looks familiar! What a beautiful place to get married!! Looks like a lovely day :) Can't wait to see more pics. Hope everyone enjoys a rainy (read:allergy free?) day today and lots of time to set up actions :)

    ReplyDelete