I'm linking up to MckMama's Not Me! Monday again, a moment for me to confess all the things I and the kids didn't do this past week.
- I did NOT find our 10 cent money sorter stuffed with string cheese (wonder which 2 yr. old in our home did that??).
- I do NOT frequently walk the streets of my neighborhood in my pajamas, or pajama bottoms at least. Oh the joys of having my brother and sister-in-law living only a few doors down.
- I did NOT wear a new updo hairstyle 3 days in a row to avoid having to spend the time blow-drying my hair after showering.
- After only a few hours of sleep thanks to allergy induced insomnia and bouts of coughing and very little nasal breathing, our Monday morning did NOT include me opening the door to a gal from PG&E, completely clueless that I'd forgotten our appointment we were supposed to have right then. I was NOT still decked out in my red Christmas pajamas and absolutely did NOT wear them throughout our entire 1/2 hour meeting. In addition, Miss Em was NOT running around shirtless, nope, my kids are always dressed and ready to go first thing in the morning.
- I did NOT DVR and watch the entire 4 hours (less actually minus commercials) of the LOST series finale last night. There is NO WAY I watch that much television or get that involved in a show that I would actually cry over it. Not to mention when it was over I would NEVER jump online to FB or other forums to try and figure out what exactly happened in the finale.
Well I think that about covers it for this week. Have a safe, blessed week and enjoy the weather - whatever it "May" be!