Happy Monday and Happy Easter! This refreshing blog carnival was started by MckMama and you can see what she and others are NOT doing this week by checking in here.
- Due to my amazing time management skills, I did NOT go to the kids' Easter Egg hunt with my friends without a shower because I was on the computer and ran out of time for showering. Nope that would NEVER happen to me!
- While watching a friend's son I did NOT have to dress him in McGee's clothes after McGee turned on the hose and the three kids had fun getting drenched while jumping in puddles. This did NOT happen in the 5 minutes it took me to strip McGee's sheets and put them in the laundry.
- In the last couple of weeks my daughter has NOT been in her birthday suit with boys unrelated to her TWICE!
- Being the responsible wife that I am, Daddy's slacks with the hole between the legs that have been in my "mend" pile for oh, about 6 months, did NOT somehow end up in the wash pile. They did NOT proceed to get wash and hung back up in his closet and they most certainly were NOT the pair of pants he ended up wearing to church on Easter Sunday. We did NOT realize this until we were in the car on our way to celebrate Easter and he had to wear the pants the rest of the day. PS - if he flashed you his undies at any point on Sunday, it's NOT my fault!
- Oh and I definitely did NOT sabotage my whole "Wake the Bear Challenge" on Friday night by eating THIS: