Welcome to another Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was started by the fabulous MckMama and you can see what she and others have NOT been doing right here. As for me, I will continue to share and relieve myself of the guilt from any embarrassments or mishaps that occurred this past week by confessing or NOT confessing, them all here.
- I did NOT sound like an 80 year chain-smoker most of the week thanks to what I believe to be allergy induced laryngitis.
- Miss Em did NOT dump out a cup of sand on the threshold of the sliding glass door with most of the sand landing inside the house. I am NOT one step closer to getting rid of the sandbox.
- With a full Costco shopping cart, two kids and a bladder about to burst, I did NOT pray for the Lord to help me make it to the bathroom without accident and then see a friend's mom a little further down the aisle. An answer to prayer, I did NOT go up to her, while she was on her cell phone, and say "I don't know if you remember me, but I know you're Tina's mom and could you do me a HUGE favor and just watch my kids in my cart for a minute while I run to the bathroom?"
- I did NOT take Kraft Mac'N Cheese to a potluck to feed all of the kids (17!) and put it in my fancy Pampered Chef rectangular stoneware with woven carrying basket. This served well for reheating it, but I did NOT also sprinkle some bread crumbs and asiago cheese on top to try and make my dish look a little nicer than the cheap, processed food that it was.
- The picture below is NOT how we ate our dinner Friday night. We are well mannered people and would NEVER eat our dinner picnic-style in the living room watching a Thomas the Train movie.
- In addition, there is NO WAY this picture shows how we prayed for our dinner. We are always completely reverent I assure you.
- While out taking pictures (or attempting to take pictures) with a friend of mine, this is NOT the look I got when I asked McGee to "show Mommy your eyes" (why will he never look at the camera??).
- Finally, after a bad decision to let Miss Em have a Jamba Juice on the way home from the park, I di NOT have to take apart her whole car seat - including hosing it down and washing all of the cover. My washing machine did NOT eat one of her strap covers in the process.
- Daddy and I are NOT completely in love with this new hat we just received for Em as a hand-me-down. She does NOT look completely adorable in it as the tomboy Mommy knew she'd always have!
Well that's all that this headache filled, coughing gal can come up with and remember right now, but I can bet there was probably a couple of things I forgot to mention. Don't forget about my Wake the Bear Challenge, only another few weeks left!