Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bugger

 
The stomach flu is in full force at the Sunshine House this week.  It started with Miss Em, Saturday night, then McGee last night and me this morning.  Praying Daddy can skip on past it as throwing up is his most dreaded thing to do.  Lots of couch-time, jello, water, and saltines today.  Very thankful for hot showers and a working washing machine to clean up all of the messes!  

 

Sad to miss Melinda Lewis as our speaker at mom's group today - I LOVE when she teaches and I have missed the last two weeks as well due to illness with the kiddos.  Oh well - a truly is blessed life it is to be a mom, even in the bugger times.

4 comments:

  1. oh man! When you said you got puked on I knew it was only a matter of time....Praying you guys all feel great and healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. We are all under the weather & had to miss M.C. too! Praying that you all get well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I'm so sad that you guys are sick. I read your FB post and prayed for you and Christine's family. Feel better soon.

    Second, what mom's group gets Melinda Lewis!!??I so miss her and her teaching. I would love to hear her and see her again. Please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer Alicia! I hope you guys get all better soon too! Let's keep in touch about Thursday.

    Lisa - I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete