Monday, December 14, 2009

About Time!

Sorry no Not Me! Monday or Monday Must-Haves, I took the day off to spend time with my adorably pregnant sister. She is just one of those lucky gals who has this tiny little ball in her belly, no stretch marks and gorgeous glowing skin! Augh - to be lucky enough to be one of those. Oh well, I wear my stretch marks with pride (hidden under my clothes of course). :)

Kids, family, play dates, friends, photography, organizing (or attempting to), reading...these are the things I usually cover in my blog, but another passion of mine is football. 49er football to be exact, but it has not really been something I could share much of anything positive about lately. Well tonight that all changed as we beat the Cardinals, on Monday Night Football! It was a great all around game - defensively we were awesome and offensively we got the job done. About time '9ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment