Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! It's been awhile, but here is another Not Me Monday! post to share. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did NOT make my sons bed using three different types of bedding. Nope, it would be plain silly to have a Star Wars fitted sheet with a vintage Mickey Mouse top sheet and Cars pillowcase.


It wasn't me who took my parents' Moose Tracks Ice Cream home after stopping by their house to add water to their pool and run the filter. Rationalizing that freezer burn accumulated while they are on vacation would diminish the taste for them when they returned is NOT something I would do (not to mention they had an extra container in their outside freezer) to satisfy a craving.


It wasn't my house where you could find children playing in the sandbox in their pajamas at 7 am this week. I mean we sleep in around here and definitely have our play clothes on when we are out in the sandbox. Oh and it wasn't me who let them play outside for fear of waking the neighbors with my daughters loud shrieking protests.

Being that we're such healthy eaters and all, we did NOT go to McDonald's for lunch this past Tuesday with a friend. It was close to where we had our playdate and served to provide more playtime with the play area, but we still wouldn't resort to eating there and I definitely did NOT enjoy my fries.

I didn't score a fantastic $25 piece of fabric at JoAnn's yesterday for only $3! Nope I'm not a thrifty shopper in the least!

Until next time - enjoy all the things you don't do in life that make each day exciting!

1 comment:

  1. mmm... I love Moose tracks ice cream! I'm glad you didn't eat it! What a score on the fabric....whatcha gonna do with it? JoAnn's is having a ton of good deals right now. I had to peel myself away from there last week.

    ReplyDelete