Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Here!

No way!
Yes, yes, my new camera lens I've been wanting has finally come! Thank you to all those who contributed toward my lens for my birthday, I was able to buy it straight away yesterday morning and the 2-day shipping actually got it here today (a day early)! I was so excited I quickly attached the new lens, took the kids out front and started shooting away.
Honestly I was a little frustrated and disappointed at first, the shots just didn't look very clear at all. After another go round I realized I hadn't switched it to "auto-focus" and hadn't been manually focusing it my self - duh!!! Once that little problem was taken care of I was thrilled with the results. These next two photos were without the "auto-focus" on and the rest of them were taken once I got my head screwed on straight!

McGee trying to "catch" the tree leaves

Our sweet Miss Em (who was actually quite cranky today and had to stay home and nap with Daddy instead of going to play at the park)

McGee digging in the dirt

He loves to emulate all that Daddy does!

Always examining, always thinking...


I can't wait to shoot LOTS more and play with my new lens, so be prepared for many more posts chalk full of pictures! Happy Tuesday!



1 comment: