Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Boy and His Dog

We are a family of dog lovers.  It's funny actually that growing up we only had 1 dog, a miniature Dachshund named Bandit, but now as grown adults Daddy and I have 2 dogs, my brother and his wife have 3 and my sister and her husband have 1.  We just love dogs.  I believe I remember one Christmas at my aunt and uncles a few years back where there were about 25 people and 10 dogs. :)

Nearing 5 years old McGee has adopted Ben (or "Bun" as he calls him) as his dog.  He declares his love for Ben, plays with Ben, cuddles with Ben and most times Ben is quite content to have all the attention.  He often tells me Callie is my dog and Ben is his (but we all know that Ben is really MY cuddlebug boy).  Isn't it grand for a boy to have a dog?






3 comments:

  1. so sweet. i love a boy and his dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our dogs would play fetch with Yaya. They're too old but she would be over the moon to play with them.

    ReplyDelete