Friday, November 12, 2010

More Words from my Babes

I just found this unpublished post of some of the kids' sayings from back in June!  Enjoy!
 
McGee:  "Um Mommy?  When are you going to get married?  I mean you have to get married and are you and Daddy married yet?"
...............................................................................................................................

Mommy to McGee when I was getting ready to make a business phone call and didn't want Em awoken from her nap:

"Okay I have a proposition for you.  Will you be very quite if I let you watch a cartoon?"

"Or paint?  Those are our portions."

"Our portions huh?"  "Yes."  Hold on a second I need to write that down.  "Oh Mommy, we don't need any pictures."
................................................................................................................................

"Mommy, I'm ready to get up!"  "Mommy, I'm ready to see you again!"  "Can you come get me up?" - Miss Em first thing in the morning (aka Mommy's alarm clock).

4 comments:

  1. Love these. Puts a giant smile on my face picturing their little faces as they say these things to you. Sweet little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you really should think about getting married. I mean, you have two kiddos and all.... :D Ha!! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Frizzy and MomBrose for your comments. Yep it's fun recording what the kiddos say - wish we had a video camera and I could record more audio of them, but they probably wouldn't say these funny things on tape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for leaving me a message! i used acrylic paints. . .then just sprayed a clear satin over!

    ReplyDelete