Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Funnies

Linking up to "Friday Funnies" again today.  I'm not sure really how funny each of these are, but they were quotes from my children that stood out to me this week so even if they're not that funny I'm glad I have this opportunity to document them.
 *********************************************************************

McGee: "I found an octagon and a sexagon!  See here, let me count the sides, one, two...seven, eight.  See it has 8 sides so it's an octagon.  Here let me count these sides, one, two, three, four, five.  See it has 5 sides so it's a sexagon."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myles can you please bring your plate to the sink?  "Here Emily (loading her arms with his dishes) can you please take this to the sink?"  "McGee I asked YOU to bring your dishes over."  "It's okay Mommy I'm teaching her to be a great helper."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy to McGee and Miss Em (who were busy whispering to one another conspiratorially): "What are you two whispering about?"
McGee: "We're talking about you."
Mommy: "Why?"
McGee: "Because we like you.  Yeah, we like you so we were talking about you.  Uh-huh."  Sounds like a good save don't you think? :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning Miss Em said to me: "Mommy you need to look at me when I'm talking to you."  I wonder where she's ever heard that?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy to McGee:  "Be careful honey, I don't want you to fall down."
McGee: "I NEVER fall down because heroes NEVER fall down and I'm a hero!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally because I'm a visual person - here is McGee giving himself Mickey Mouse ears with crackers on his head:





4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Those are pretty funny!! I can hear "McGee" actually in his voice saying these! I especially laughed out loud at the one he said he was teaching Ms Em to be a good helper! haha!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!! ~Raeane =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Friday funnies. Yaya also tells us to look at her when she's talking to us. At least we know they're hearing us even if they don't always follow through. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT!!!!! I'm still giggling about the "sexagon!" Bailey has said, "yoo hoo!" to me before....I don't know where she hears that one either :)

    ReplyDelete