Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Major Feat!

If you've been following my blog long, you will remember this post about a terrified little boy.  Well I am proud to say he has conquered that fear!  Alanda and I took the kids to a new park this week and as we were driving up McGee said, "This isn't the park because they have two lawnmower trucks and I don't like those."  I said, "Yes it is the right park and you'll be just fine."


I was a bit fearful we'd have a repeat of last time, but was pleasantly surprised when McGee played just fine without making a peep as the "lawnmower guys" (two even!) went about their business beautifying the park.  It was a great morning, lovely sunshine and lots of fun for the kids.


There's something about this photo...that I LOVE!  Can't quite put my finger on it because she isn't looking at the camera, doesn't have her beautiful full smile...but still....


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this hat from Noggins Beanies??


Happily playing with...whatelse?  A truck



My beautiful sister-in-law

Enjoying Valentine cupcakes Auntie Alanda brought


The cousins playing together

My little monkey in her favorite thing...the swings!


I ADORE these shoes!  Best of all, I found them brand new-ish at a thrift store for only $7 (still kind of pricey for a thrift store find, but a deal on Converse nonetheless)!

2 comments:

  1. yay for being tough! Love those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em looks so cute in her converese. I'm so glad that Myles has conquered his lawnmower man fear...let's plan a park date to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete