Monday, June 1, 2009

What a life...

Tonight was one more evening reminding me why I love my life! After a fun weekend with new friends, a Portuguese Festa yesterday and hanging with my parents this morning, the kids and I enjoyed going to Kyle's almost last softball game (they won so now they'll have playoffs next week) tonight. The weather was perfect, a bit cool, but nice and the kids had lots of fun playing at the park before the game started.

It was so touching watching Myles stretching with Kyle before the game and cheering as loud as he could for his daddy each time he came up to bat.

Myles started yelling, "Go daddy!" and some other fans starting yelling it too! It was so funny and cute how excited he was watching it all and still finding time to play with his truck "Mater" and take his Veggietale's Bob & Larry ABC book from Emily (still working on that sharing thing). Kyle hit a great double and beat the tag when sliding home.


Miss Emily seemed to have lots of fun too, despite being very tired.
Thank you Lord so much for blessing me with a terrific man like Kyle as my lifelong love and husband, and for our adorable and hilarious little blessings - what brilliant sunshine they beam into my life!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found me. This will be so fun to keep in touch. You have an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute pictures! How fun!! :) I love summer nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun night! You are blessed :)

    ReplyDelete