Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We ALL Scream for Ice Cream!

Monday was another typical day at the nuthouse. j/k

I posted previously about an incident regarding our boy and some "ice cream", but here's the whole scoop (pardon the much needed pun). I was putting away clean towels when I heard some clanking in the kitchen. My mommy ears perked up and out I ran to check out what he was into. I came in to find him walking towards the microwave with a bowl of "ice cream" and sprinkles and a spoon, "I need to warm up the ice cream because it's too cold" he says. Ice cream? I didn't remember having any ice cream in the house, but his bowl did look just like a bowl with scoops of ice cream and sprinkles. Hmm....yes I rushed to get the camera and here are the photos:

The delicious "ice cream" was scoops of Crisco shortening he found in the pantry and he topped it with sprinkles he found on the shelf next to it. Oh my boy... :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering the same thing! He is so CUTE! How could you even get mad with a little face like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe he DID eat a small bite, but it didn't seem to bother him. He may be small but he has a mighty appetite!

    It's also true that I had a hard time getting mad at him for this, just reminded him to stay out of the pantry and ask next time he gets hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete